Just a brief note for you about what’s happening:
I got my reservations for Historicon!
I’ll be changing the page order a bit in the gallery. Instead of just one page of several galleries, there will be links to separate gallery pages. I will also be re-shooting the Roman gallery and adding my Thracians.
Here’s the schedule of upcoming armies:
- I/48. Thracians – 9/12 elements + camp completed.
- II/18e. Asiatic Early Successor (Antigonos Gonatas) Sort of started-see last post.
- I/52h. Early Hoplite Greek (Phokian, for a friend, also for Wimp Wars at Historicon)
- IV/7. Early Crusader – 6/12 elements + camp completed.
- II/49. Marian Roman (for BBDBA, still considering allies, maybe LPIA)
Armies I want to paint (no particular order):
- II/30. Galatian
- II/37. Parthian
- Successor and Alexandrian Morph
- II/5. Later Hoplite Greek (Athens and Sparta)
- I/26. Later Mycenaean and Trojan War
- IV/1a. Komnenan Byzantine
Thanks to my lovely wife for helping me make 2 DBA gaming boards!
Thanks also to the Golden Horde for featuring my blog! (I’ve provided a link to an English translation, scroll about half way down.)
Next post will be my completed Thracians!
*I just noticed that all the armies I want to build are centered around the same geographical areas of ancient Greece and Asia Minor…interesting.