Now that the Thracians are done I am posting an updated schedule of armies. First off are my Early Crusaders who were languishing half-finished while I painted up the Thracians.
Here’s the schedule of upcoming armies in order:
- IV/7. Early Crusader – 7/12 elements + camp completed. Will be morphed to Later Crusader.
- Matched army for Crusaders, undecided at this point, probably Turks.
- II/18e. Asiatic Early Successor (Antigonos Gonatas) Sort of started.
- I/52h. Early Hoplite Greek (Phokian, for a friend, also for Wimp Wars at Historicon)
- II/49. Marian Roman (for BBDBA, still considering allies, maybe LPIA)
Armies I want to paint (no particular order):
- II/30. Galatian
- II/37. Parthian
- Successor and Alexandrian Morph
- II/5. Later Hoplite Greek (Athens and Sparta)
- I/26. Later Mycenaean and Trojan War
- IV/1a. Komnenan Byzantine
- Also kicking around ideas for Muslim and Hindu Indians, Later Samurai, and Norse Viking.
I’ve also added a bit of fluff to the galleries that tells the history my particular armies. Pics of in-progress Crusaders coming next post.