With the influx of some new armies I figured I would revise the list.
- Got to finish elements for the Macedonian BBDBA army and morphing options. BBDBA will take care of most of the morphing options, but I am especially eager to work on the Later Ptolemaic list II/20. (d) (Achillas) to fight my Marians in Alexandria.
- 72 Medieval foot for a commission (Yes, I do commissions now).
- I/56. (b) Kyrenean Greek. Culled from the Pass-O-The North Carthaginian range.
- Finish my Early Crusaders and paint a Turkish army for campaign with the guys from I.H.O.G
- Finish the two elements of Triarri I got to morph my Marians into Polybian Roman.
- II/32. Later Carthaginian for the above Punic War campaign. I’m going with Pass’ O the North for these figs. Looking to purchase them at Historicon.
- III/20b Early T’ang-Courtesy of Paul H. of Seattle. To be finished in time for Fall-In, where we will meet for battle.
- Three yet-to-be-decided Biblical/Chariot age armies.
My Macedonian camp is just about finished. I promise pictures tonight of all works-in-progress.