After around 10 days of not being able to sync my camera and 8 days of no connection from home, I finally got my internet connection restored, complete with shiny new modem. 🙂
That means pictures soon. Most of my time has been spent working on a commission and little bits of my last two elements for a playable Early Crusader army.
I’m ditching the idea of painting a 25mm DBA army right now-I just don’t have the time.
Thanks to Chris at Fanaticus, I’ve gotten really close to 10,000 hits. Probably today or tomorrow we’ll hit it. Thanks to all of you who stop by!
Look for my painting guide real soon.