Many thanks to Rich, Larry, and Jim who came from Pittsburgh and Columbus respectively to play in our little tourney.
The “Diceman”, not satisfied with plundering Columbus, turned his eyes towards the small enclave of Cleveland DBA players as his next area of conquest (with affable henchman Larry Chaban in tow).
1) Rich Baier – Southern Chinese Dynasty II/79b. – 67pts.
2) Larry Chaban – Later Carthaginian – 53pts.
3) Jim Kasper – E. Etruscan I/55 – 49pts.
4) Jim Randall – Georgian – 24pts.
5) Carl Scheu IV – Middle Imperial Roman West – 16pts.
6) Carl Scheu III – Middle Imperial Roman East – 9pts.
Thanks again to everyone that played, and congrats to Rich on his glorious victory!
DBx Gaming Fuel!
Rich pointing to a dice roll so rare it had to photographed. I’m not convinced!
Jim Randall’s Georgians vs Larry Chaban’s Carthos.
The two Jims battle it out.
We decided we had to quarantine the Steelers fans…
C3 and C4 engage in a Roman Civil War.
Rich was kind enough to satisfy my desire to lose a pick-up game to him. My Mike’s Models Koryo Koreans looking rather dominating…
Doomed! The Chinese annihilate my left flank after my bowmen shoot the Chinese general off his horse. My spearmen just had no luck against the Chinese blades in the center. Great game; Rich won 4-1G.