I’m getting in high gear for Fall In! in Gettysburg PA. Here’s what I’m bringing:
- BBDBA Army
- Gallic for the Warbandia event
- Komnenan Byzantine for the Outremer event
- Something Hellenistic for the Open (If I play; Jim and I may go to the battlefield)
- Koryo Koreans for Midnight Madness
- Byzantines or Early Crusaders for the Crusades Giant Battle
- If I play in Matched pairs I will bring Alexandrian Imp. & Classical Indians
- If I play in Themes I’ll bring a classical army (This is another possible battlefield slot)
I’m on pace to finish Andy’s figs this week, but I probably won’t post pics until I get back. I also have to re-shoot my Classical Indians because almost every shot was out of focus.
You can also look forward to nightly coverage of Fall In! right here at the DBA Gamer!
*I have added Jay Wirth’s guide to painting Later Crusaders in the Beginners Painting Guide. Thanks Jay!